Mekanika is currently looking for an ENGINEER to enhance its design team. This is a permanent full-time position at our facilities located in Sainte-Marie de Beauce.
Mekanika is a leading Canadian company in process automation and robotization. It is also a diverse team of seasoned workers, always on the lookout for innovative and high-performance results. All its employees maintain strong bonds of mutual aid and solidarity, and share the company’s values of respect, team spirit and quality.
With a well-filled order book, Mekanika invites you to come and make a difference and excel in a company of the future.
Under the supervision of the engineering manager:
- Participate in the development of concepts based on customer needs.
- Produce 3D drawings based on established concepts.
- Ensure the safety of equipment throughout the design by applying safety standards in terms of machine safety.
- Participate and perform risk analyzes.
- Perform mechanical calculations.
- Participate and/or make drawings for manufacturing.
- Support production during manufacturing and testing.
- In the case of eligible projects, compile the information required for scientific research and experimental development tax credit claims.
- Be able to participate in installations and start-ups at customer sites.
- Being a member in good standing of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in machinery design
- Possess a working knowledge of CAD software (AutoCAD, Solid Edge) CAO (AutoCAD, Solid Edge (nice to have) or similar software (Ex: SolidWorks, Inventor, etc.)
- Demonstrate a great attitude to teamwork.
- Capacity for manual work (tests, installation, start-up)
Submit my application
"*" indicates required fields